Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 4th.... belated

Did a bunch of stuff on the 4th.  My brother, his girlfriend, her son, and I all met up at the Lititz fireworks at the park.  It was a good time.  Thanks for coming out Bro... Pegster... and Alex.

Prior to...


My "Yes I'm in love with my" tomato cages wish you a Happy 4th of July















As do my multi carrots, Valencia peppers, Fairytale eggplant, 10th out of 18 <over 50% yipee> asparagus, and my going into seed red onions.

Also went over to the farm to check on the bees.  I didn't see any eggs or larvae and was wondering if I had a queen... they swarmed twice... and took these pics.  These are next years flowers... tomorrows stuff today.  Turns out I did have a queen as I saw eggs and larvae a few days later.  That's another post.




The farm is a great place to walk around, and it's open to the public.  They have great gardens also.  Auction Road in Manheim, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment